Welcome to EndureTheGrind.com! While our name may be a little ridiculous, our purpose is not. At Endure, our sole purpose is to celebrate the accomplishments of the regular folks that decide to dedicate themselves to being endurance athletes. We are endurance athletes with full-time jobs and families, so we know exactly how much of a grind it sometimes is to pursue your passion of training and racing.
The goal of this site is to spread love, happiness, inspiration, and motivation across the world by honoring the accomplishments of everyday, “normal” people athletes. If one person’s day is made better or gets inspired to keep pushing by what they read here, then we have succeeded in our mission. And we promise, as we do this, we will have a lot of fun along the way!
This post will serve as our “About” page going forward. We will feature content that is passionate and that focuses on the little details that make you fall in love with the process of training. Additionally, we will profile athletes that uphold our standards and core values. We are athletes with full-time careers and families outside of training. In fact, we often joke that all we do is work and train. We are not alone in this and we want to shine a light on the hard work that continues to grow the fantastic endurance sports community.
No website, company, or person, should be without a core set of values in which they whole-heartedly believe. The values of Endure are as follows:
- Never minimize or ridicule anyone’s goals, aspirations, or accomplishments
- Always tell the truth and go to bed with a clear conscience
- Believe in hard work and strong faith as a means to achieve inner peace
- Let passion explode out of you in everything you do
- Be so busy cultivating your happiness and spreading your gifts to the world that you do not have time to worry about what others are doing or what they think of you
- Always have convictions and principles about everything: training, recovery, politics, religion, etc. and be willing to listen to the beliefs of others
- Train and eat for performance first and trust that the looks will come
- Always have fun, crack immature jokes, and laugh a lot!
We hope that you will continue to join us on the journey. Until next time…
Endure the Grind!